- Link River Festiva, Klamath Falls, OR, May 30, 2015
- Gems Announce 2015 Schedule, Klamath Falls, OR, June 12, 2015 to August 2, 2015
- Train Mountain Triennial Meet, Chiloquin, OR, June 22-28, 2015
- Kruise of Klamath, Klamath Falls, OR, June 26-28, 2015
- Klamath Kinetic Challenge , Klamath Falls, OR, June 26-28, 2015
Crater Lake National Park
, a truly unique natural wonder, is located on the crest of the Cascade Mountain Range sixty miles from Klamath Falls. It is widely known for its intense blue color and spectacular views. Surrounded by cliffs almost two thousand feet high, the lake is fed only by annual snowfall – it has no inlets or outlets. During summer, visitors may navigate the Rim Drive around the lake, enjoy boat tours on the lake surface, or hike some of the park's various trails including Mt. Scott at 8,929 ft. Take Route 97 north to Route 62 north and west to the Park's south entrance – this access route to the park is open year 'round.
(Crater Lake National Park Website)