- Klamath Freedom Celebration, Klamath Falls, OR, August 1-3, 2014
- Ohana Momma's Summer Luau, Klamath Falls, OR, August 2, 2014
- Klamath County Fair & Carnival, Klamath Falls, OR, August 14-17, 2014
- Crater Lake Century Ride, Crater Lake, OR, August 16, 2014
- Tulelake Butte Valley Fair, Tulelake, OR, September 4-7, 2014
- CASA 11th Annual Ride for the Child Cycling Event, Klamath Falls, OR, September 20, 2014
- 77th Annual Klamath Basin Potato Festival , Klamath Falls, OR, October 17-18, 2014
Favell Museum of Western Art and Indian Artifact:
Interested in Native American artifacts or Western art?
Visit this unusual museum in Klamath Falls, considered to be one of the best Western museums in the country. On display are thousands of arrowheads, obsidian knives, spear points, stone tools of every description, baskets, pottery, and even ancient shoes and pieces of matting and fabric. Though the main focus is on the Native Americans of the Klamath Basin and Columbia River, there are artifacts from Alaska, Canada, other regions of the United States and Mexico. There's an extensive collection of Western art by more than 300 artists. You'll also find the world's largest publicly-displayed miniature gun collection here.
(Favell Museum Website)