- Link River Festiva, Klamath Falls, OR, May 30, 2015
- Gems Announce 2015 Schedule, Klamath Falls, OR, June 12, 2015 to August 2, 2015
- Train Mountain Triennial Meet, Chiloquin, OR, June 22-28, 2015
- Kruise of Klamath, Klamath Falls, OR, June 26-28, 2015
- Klamath Kinetic Challenge , Klamath Falls, OR, June 26-28, 2015
Favell Museum of Western Art and Indian Artifact:
Interested in Native American artifacts or Western art?
Visit this unusual museum in Klamath Falls, considered to be one of the best Western museums in the country. On display are thousands of arrowheads, obsidian knives, spear points, stone tools of every description, baskets, pottery, and even ancient shoes and pieces of matting and fabric. Though the main focus is on the Native Americans of the Klamath Basin and Columbia River, there are artifacts from Alaska, Canada, other regions of the United States and Mexico. There's an extensive collection of Western art by more than 300 artists. You'll also find the world's largest publicly-displayed miniature gun collection here.
(Favell Museum Website)